Pages

Friday 1 March 2013

Jaguar Skills - Various/Rogue Fader -Spring Forward

Hello there, and firstly, a pinch and a punch. White rabbits, no returnsies. Welcome to another mix post from yours truly. And it's a bumper selection today, no less than 4 mixes for you!. All because Jaguar Skills and his Amazing Friends are in Leeds this weekend and through a bit of last minute line up change around I've managed to bag myself a warm up set on the night, a set I'm very much looking forward to. So it seems only right to rack up a Jag Skills mix for todays selection, but which one to go for? There's literally* hundreds of them out there, so here are a few that should get you cheesing your face off in no time...









But wait, even these three mixes don't actually add up to an hour. So as a little extra today, and as it is meteorogically the first day of Spring, I give you my latest mix - Spring Forward. A small collection of some of the tunes I've been in to recently (as you can see I was quite excited about photographing Pharcyde the other week!) 








*haven't actually counted

Boing


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment