Pages

Friday 25 January 2013

Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde : Official 20th Anniversary Mixtape - Chris Read



Hello there,

and a very Happy New Year to you all.

Am I still aloud to wish that this late in the month... hmm not so sure. Probably a bit late to be hyping the new year, now that I've pretty much broken all my resolutions. Well, I did shave off my beard. Yes it's been a tough few weeks... a self imposed ban on liquor seems to be flavour of the month, whilst I try to work out what constitutes as 'the perfect burger.' I'll keep you posted on that. Anyway, certainly today I can say a very Happy Birthday to Peeky.

Now then, let's get into the business of what's been in rotation recently. And ahead of next months Pharcyde gig in Leeds, which I am super excited about, here is a tasty little mix from Chris Read (musicofsubstance) for Delicious Vinyl in conjunction with Wax Poetics celebrating last years 20th anniversary of the originative debut: Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde and the start of their European tour.The mix is a blend of original tracks, remixes, and original sample material, as well as some instrumentals and other treats. Check out the full write up on Wax Poetics here, and on musicofsubstance. Top quality stuff, for sure.

enjoy your friday


(via musicofsubstance)



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment