Pages

Friday 14 September 2012

Sticky Icky, Woo Wee!

Man like the Stickybuds in the captains chair today with his bass-driven, face-melting, rump-shaking smash-up of a mix from this years' Fractal Forest set at Shambhala. If you've not heard him yet, I suggest you check out The Wookie Shuffle, too. A thoroughly rad dude, had the pleasure of chatting with him a couple of months ago outside a warehouse rave in Sheffield before his set. Hope to see him back in the City of Steel soon, 'til then I'll be happily getting down to this. 

From his blog...

"Here is the set that I made for my annual performance at Shambhala Music Festival. As always I have poured my heart and soul into making the best set I could, and this year, like every year, it was an amazing time. Thanks to the few thousand people who came to hear it live, and Rich E Rich / Fractal Forest for having me back to play, 8 years counting.
I’d like to also say thanks to all the artists / labels who sent me upfront music, stems, acapellas and anything else I could get out of them… haha. Without you guys I wouldn’t be able to make the arrangements that I do. Almost everything in this set is my own edit for arrangement or what I needed the music to do, but on the track list I have listed the original tracks instead of putting “edit” beside everything…
I sincerely hope you enjoy the music. I’ll be working hard over the next few months writing new records, and getting ready for next years tours…
Stay connected with my music at the following sites…



Tracklist
Mista Savona Ft. Burro Banton – Take a Stand (Stickybuds Remix)
Tut Tut Child – Fat Cat Adventures
Mista Savona Ft. Burro Banton – Take a Stand (Acapella)
Slynk – Mad Flava (Fakeout Mix)
Odjbox – The Only One
Dub Pistols – Countermeasure
Dr. Dre + Snoop – The Next Episode (Staunch Remix)
Nirvana – About A girl (Acapella)
Deekline + Ed Solo Ft. Million Dan – Blaze It Up
KRS-One – Sound of Da Police (Acapella)
Cain 1 & Wakcutt – Night Nurse
Deekline + Ed Solo Ft. Million Dan – Blaze it Up (Acapella)
DCarls – Jump
Cocoa Tea, Cutty Ranks & Home T– Another One For the Road (Turntable Dubbers Remix)
Alien Entertainment Feat. Black Canvas – Shoot 2 Kill (Acapella)
Ricky Tuff & Ras Mac Bean – Brighter Days
Ed Solo + Stickybuds – Smoke The Weed
Maverick Sabre – Used to Have it All (Delta Heavy Remix)
Mind Vortex – Hotbox
Mista Savona Vs. Stickybuds Ft. Burro Banton – Clean Air (Acapella)
Mista Savona Vs. Stickybuds Ft. Burro Banton – Clean Air (Instrumental / Full Mix)
Mista Savona Ft. Junie Platinum – Stumble + Fall (Acapella)
Eddie K & Statix Feat. Astronaut – Anymore
Badboe Ft. Mc Kitch – Ghetto Funkalicious
B-Side – 7K (Acapella)
B-Side – 7K
Kill Paris – Shades of Funk
Featurecast Vs. Opiuo Vs. Betty Moorer – It’s My Mouse Trap Thing (Stickybuds Resmash)
Gramatik – Talkbox Intended
Profit – Push Back (Nick Thayer Full Mix / Dub Mix / Stickybuds Edit)
Ez Rollers Ft. Darrison – Superstar (Acapella)
Utah Saints vs. Drumsound & Bassline Smith – What Can you Do For Me (Herbgrinder Remix)
Bobby C – Serve it Cold
Cain 1 Ft. Zebulun – Hands of Evil (Acapella)
Slynk – Boomin
Infected Mushroom – U R So Fucked (Opiuo Remix)
B-Side Ft. Mc Kayla – Throwing It Wild (Acapella)
B-Side Ft. Mc Kayla – Throwing It Wild (Tonic Remix)
Morlack – Bogaaloo
Deekline & Duston Hulton Ft. Splack Pack – Whip It (Acapella)
Nick Thayer – Feel The Swing (Fakeout Mix)
Stickybuds – Whalestep (Original Vox Recording)
Skullee – Poppin
Skullee – Poppin (Acapella)
MakO – This is my Funky Song
MakO – This is my Funky Song (Acapella)
Crazy Delight – Shake It Up (AMB Remix)
Tc – Burning Starlight (Acapella)
Striker – The Kingz (Skullee Acapella)
Striker – The Kingz (Skullee Remix)
TC – Burning Starlight (Stickybuds Remix)
Krafty Kuts Ft. Dynamite MC – Get Up & Dance
Turntable Dubbers Ft. Topcat – Like Your Style (Special OG Mix)
Modeselektor – Dark Side of The Sun (Acapella)
Breakbeat Junkie – A Jurney Into Funk
Pimpsoul – Rock You
Tom Drummand – On My Mind
Stickypod Connection Ft. Blackout JA – All Blazin (Acapella)
Gorgon City Ft. Navigator + Rubi Dan – The Crypt
Stickybuds – Crowd Murder (Acapella)
Netsky – Jetlag Funk



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment